Fall 2015 WineHopsScotch! Event Was Resounding Success
WineHopsScotch!, the annual fund raising event benefitting the Julie W. Schaffner Ovarian Cancer Fund, was held Friday, November 6, 2015 at the Michigan Shores Club, Wilmette, Ill.
The following are just a few of the highlights our donor attendees enjoyed during this amazing evening:
- Wines from the Inman Family Winery in Sonoma, Calif.
- A wide range of flavorful craft beers from three Chicago-area microbreweries — Atlas Brewing Company, Begyle Brewing Company and Revolution Brewing Company.
- Aged single malt scotch products from the Diageo portfolio — Johnnie Walker, Lagavulun, Oban and Talisker.
- A vast array of gourmet appetizers, finger foods and desserts.
- Live jazz music from two different combos — the Shims and Patrick Rotunno.
- A raffle with several great prizes and a silent auction featuring sports memorabilia.
- Complimentary valet parking at the Michigan Shores Club.
All of the proceeds from WineHopsScotch! went to the Julie W. Schaffner Ovarian Cancer Fund (The JWS Endowment) at Advocate Lutheran General Hospital. Click here for our mission statement.
← Go Back
Please join us on Friday, April 27, 2018 at 7 PM for a creative, casual evening at the Evanston Art Center, 1717 Central Ave., Evanston,.. Read More »
The “Julie Award” is presented annually at Advocate Lutheran General..
April 20, 2018
Normally, bloating (when your belly inflates and you feel uncomfortable)..
March 15, 2018
Supporting the findings of researcher Joanna Burdette, Ph.D., University of..
March 7, 2018