An Art-Inspired Evening of Giving
Another fabulous WineHopsScotch! event took place on Friday evening, April 28, 2017 at the Evanston Art Center.
• French wines were provided by The Wilmette Wine Cellar
• Craft beer was supplied by Temperance, Sketchbook and Guiness
• Single malt scotch and fine bourbon were sampled courtesy of Glenfarcas, Colonel E.H. Taylor, Buffalo Trace and 1792 Ridgemont Reserve
• Delectable gourmet food was served by The Entertaining Company
• Live jazz featuring Shim’s Trio entertained us throughout the evening
• Interactive exhibitions were offered by local artists
• And fabulous raffle items added excitement to an already terrific event.
Funds raised at WineHopsScotch! 2017 support the amazing work of the Cancer Survivorship Center at Lutheran General Hospital. We also support Dr. Joanna Burdette, PhD, Associate Professor and Associate Dean for Research, College of Pharmacy, University of Illinois at Chicago and her work on the origin of ovarian tumors.
← Go Back
Please join us on Friday, April 27, 2018 at 7 PM for a creative, casual evening at the Evanston Art Center, 1717 Central Ave., Evanston,.. Read More »
The “Julie Award” is presented annually at Advocate Lutheran General..
April 20, 2018
Normally, bloating (when your belly inflates and you feel uncomfortable)..
March 15, 2018
Supporting the findings of researcher Joanna Burdette, Ph.D., University of..
March 7, 2018