WineHopsScotch! 2018 – Tickets Available Online Through April 25
Please join us on Friday, April 27, 2018 at 7 PM for a creative, casual evening at the Evanston Art Center, 1717 Central Ave., Evanston, IL.
Sip and savor. Indulge your cravings with exciting new tastes and some old favorites:
• Up and coming boutique wine from Mexico’s wine region — Valle de Guadalupe in Baja — provided by The Wilmette Wine Cellar
• Local craft beer – Brickstone, Hailstorm and Werk Force
• Single malt scotch and fine bourbon – Glenfarclas, 1792, E.H. Taylor and Stagg Jr
• By popular demand, specialty tequila – Corazón de Agave, San Matias Tahona
and Siete Leguas
food provided by The Entertaining Company
• Live jazz featuring Shim’s Trio and Rotunno Duo
Explore your creative side. Attend/participate in interactive exhibitions by local artists:
• Create your own pinch pots
• Smart phone photography
• Figure drawing with a live model
• Ikebana – Japanese flower arranging
Treat yourself to something special. Enter to win amazing raffle items like tickets to sporting events and concerts, liquor and wine baskets, and much more.
The Art Center is conveniently located a few short blocks from both the Metra (Central Street/Evanston) and CTA (Central Street/Evanston) stations. Free parking is also available at the Northwestern University lot just up the street.
This relaxed, art-inspired evening is one you won’t want to miss!
Special thanks to Ivan/Carlson(decor) and our media sponsors: Sheridan Road, Evanston Magazine and The North Shore Weekend.
← Go Back
Please join us on Friday, April 27, 2018 at 7 PM for a creative, casual evening at the Evanston Art Center, 1717 Central Ave., Evanston,.. Read More »
The “Julie Award” is presented annually at Advocate Lutheran General..
April 20, 2018
Normally, bloating (when your belly inflates and you feel uncomfortable)..
March 15, 2018
Supporting the findings of researcher Joanna Burdette, Ph.D., University of..
March 7, 2018