Early Warning Signs
The early symptoms of ovarian cancer tend to mirror those of many other more common conditions, including digestive and bladder problems. The symptoms of ovarian cancer tend to be persistent and worsen over time. Early signs and symptoms of ovarian cancer may include:
- Abdominal pressure, fullness, swelling or bloating
- Pelvic discomfort or pain
- Persistent indigestion, gas or nausea
- Changes in bowel habits, such as constipation
- Changes in bladder habits, including a frequent need to urinate
- Loss of appetite or quickly feeling full
- Increased abdominal girth or clothes fitting tighter around your waist
- A persistent lack of energy
- Low back pain
Please join us on Friday, April 27, 2018 at 7 PM for a creative, casual evening at the Evanston Art Center, 1717 Central Ave., Evanston,.. Read More »
The “Julie Award” is presented annually at Advocate Lutheran General..
April 20, 2018
Normally, bloating (when your belly inflates and you feel uncomfortable)..
March 15, 2018
Supporting the findings of researcher Joanna Burdette, Ph.D., University of..
March 7, 2018